If you have expertise in any of the following disciplines and would like to get involved, reach out as we are always open to connect with highly motivated people.
Interested to join our highly multidisciplinary team? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBQuantum are looking for a self-starting graduate student to lead a series of data acquisition projects for this cutting edge magnetometry venture.
This role requires someone who can:
- design a series of surveys
- manage client on-site relations
- collect data with both our own proprietary sensor and existing commercial sensors
- analyse the data and infer insight based on geophysical principles
- compile a report into the comparative advantages of each technology
- work in an interdisciplinary team to collaborate with experts in different fields
- understanding of data application to mining or the exploration industry are appreciated but not required
This will be a four-month, full time, paid internship from September to December. Work would primarily be remote although we would encourage candidates to visit the lab in Sherbrooke as allowed by changes in the government’s pandemic legislation.
SBQuantum are at the forefront of Canada’s quantum sensing industry and we are excited to bring a motivated graduate into our team to help us test our real-world applications.
If you have more questions please contact email@example.com